Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/06 07:58:54 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-connector-pulsar 3.0.1, release candidate #1

+1 (binding)

- Build and compile the source code locally: *OK*
- Verified signatures and hashes: *OK*
- Checked no missing artifacts in the staging area: *OK*
- Reviewed the website release PR: *OK*

Best,
Jark

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all !  This vote is now closed, I'll announce the results in a separate thread.

Best,
Leonard

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)