Posted to user@bahir.apache.org by Dimitra Alexandrinaki <d....@synthetica.ai> on 2022/05/23 10:32:46 UTC

Spark structured streaming connector with MQTT protocol

Good morning,

I follow your work in developing spark streaming and structured streaming connectors for MQTT servers. In particular, my interest is for the spark-sql-streaming-mqtt connector which development has stopped since spark-2.4 release. I would like to ask you if there is any specific reason for not supporting the newer versions of spark or if there are constraints that have to do with spark-3 features. My main goal is to build a spark based application that needs to connect via structured-streaming with mqtt servers, it would be really helpful if you had any feedback or guidance for achieving the intended result.

Regards,

Alexandrinaki Dimitra