Posted to commits@activemq.apache.org by Bamboo <ba...@logicblaze.com> on 2007/03/06 17:28:06 UTC

[Bamboo] NMS (ActiveMQ.Net) - Default build 17 has FAILED. Change made by Hiram Chirino

The project NMS (ActiveMQ.Net) - Default has the following 1 change by 1 author:

*Hiram Chirino* made the following changes at 04:15 PM, 06 March 2007

Comment:
- Use the request-id and response-id headers on the CONNECT and CONNECTED commands so that we stay Stomp 1.0 compatible.
- Avoid using a new StreamReader since on every demarshall since it could be buffering up bytes that would get discarded on the next frame
- Protect against NPE when converting a Destination

> /activemq/activemq-dotnet/trunk/src/main/csharp/ActiveMQ/Transport/Stomp/StompWireFormat.cs (515172)
> /activemq/activemq-dotnet/trunk/src/main/csharp/ActiveMQ/Transport/Stomp/StompHelper.cs (515172)

No tests were executed.

Click http://ci.logicblaze.com:8085/browse/NMS-DEF-17 to find out more.

Thanks,

Bamboo