Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2011/01/07 06:54:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1050256 - in /incubator/npanday/npanday-its/trunk/src/test: java/npanday/its/ resources/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/ resources/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/Web References/ resource...

On 17/12/2010, at 11:30 AM, jocaba@apache.org wrote:

> Author: jocaba
> Date: Fri Dec 17 00:30:10 2010
> New Revision: 1050256

> Log:
> [NPANDAY-334] Update Integration Tests in relation with the UAC & PAB removal enhancements Updated webreference sample test.

How come you had to change the sample app for this? Is there an impact for backwards compat if the existing one didn't work?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Just (re-)confirmed - this test passes with 1.2.1 and fails with trunk. Isn't that a regression for old frameworks?

Test machine is Windows 7, .NET framework 3.5 SDK.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josimpson Ocaba <jo...@maestrodev.com>.
The Sample webservice already fails to build so I added in a new webservice.

--
Joe Ocaba