Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Carl Gustaf Hjelt Liebe <gu...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/06 23:42:50 UTC

Axis2 https using IBM SDK?

Hi,
Regarding the usage of https in Axis2, I don't know where else to ask this
question
than here or the developer community.

I have created java classes with WSDL2JAVA tool from the wsdl file I have.
Now the
webservice runs ssl. It works fine if I use Sun jvm. I just add the
necessary providers
that I need in the java.security file. Also I import a keystore with the WS
provider's
certificate. I need this to run from Lotus Notes, but it won't work because
it needs
to use com.ibm.net.ssl.www.protocol.https.t class
instead of con.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionthat
I think Axis2 uses? Or ? I suspect Axis2 uses the commons-http classes -
is that where I would post a question like this?

Furthermore ..

I tried once to specify that Axis should use httpstransport,
I out it in the axis2 xml and loaded it to an AxisProperty property... it
didn't work.

As specified here: http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/http-transport.html

<transportSender name=""
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
 <parameter name="PROTOCOL" locked="false">HTTP/1.1</parameter>
 <parameter name="Transfer-Encoding">chunked</parameter>
</transportSender>

Would I suggest to add Lotus Notes (IBM SDK) support under your issue
tracker for
the Axis2 transport category, or maybe I am going to apply for developer
status and add this functionality myself?

Regards
Carl