Posted to announce@apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2013/09/07 20:13:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid 0.24 released

The Apache Qpid community is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of Apache Qpid 0.24.

Apache Qpid (http://qpid.apache.org) is a cross-platform enterprise
messaging solution which implements the Advanced Message Queuing
Protocol (AMQP, http://www.amqp.org).  It provides brokers written in
C++ and Java, along with clients for C++, Java JMS, .Net, Python,
Ruby, and Perl.

Qpid 0.24 is available from our website:

     http://qpid.apache.org/download.html

The 0.24 release includes many bug fixes and improvements.  We
recommend that all users upgrade.  A comprehensive list of changes in
the 0.24 release is available here:

     http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.24/release-notes.html

Thanks to all the users and contributors who have helped to improve
Apache Qpid.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid 0.24 released

Posted by "Weston M. Price" <wp...@redhat.com>.
On Sep 9, 2013, at 4:51 AM, Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 09/07/2013 07:13 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
>> The Apache Qpid community is pleased to announce the immediate
>> availability of Apache Qpid 0.24.
>>
>> Apache Qpid (http://qpid.apache.org) is a cross-platform enterprise
>> messaging solution which implements the Advanced Message Queuing
>> Protocol (AMQP, http://www.amqp.org).  It provides brokers written in
>> C++ and Java, along with clients for C++, Java JMS, .Net, Python,
>> Ruby, and Perl.
>>
>> Qpid 0.24 is available from our website:
>>
>>      http://qpid.apache.org/download.html
>>
>> The 0.24 release includes many bug fixes and improvements.  We
>> recommend that all users upgrade.  A comprehensive list of changes in
>> the 0.24 release is available here:
>>
>>      http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.24/release-notes.html
>>
>> Thanks to all the users and contributors who have helped to improve
>> Apache Qpid.
>
> Thanks for all your continued hard work on getting this and previous releases out, Justin!

+100

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid 0.24 released

Posted by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 09:51:08AM +0100, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 09/07/2013 07:13 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
> >The Apache Qpid community is pleased to announce the immediate
> >availability of Apache Qpid 0.24.
> >
> >Apache Qpid (http://qpid.apache.org) is a cross-platform enterprise
> >messaging solution which implements the Advanced Message Queuing
> >Protocol (AMQP, http://www.amqp.org).  It provides brokers written in
> >C++ and Java, along with clients for C++, Java JMS, .Net, Python,
> >Ruby, and Perl.
> >
> >Qpid 0.24 is available from our website:
> >
> >      http://qpid.apache.org/download.html
> >
> >The 0.24 release includes many bug fixes and improvements.  We
> >recommend that all users upgrade.  A comprehensive list of changes in
> >the 0.24 release is available here:
> >
> >      http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.24/release-notes.html
> >
> >Thanks to all the users and contributors who have helped to improve
> >Apache Qpid.
>
> Thanks for all your continued hard work on getting this and previous
> releases out, Justin!

+1 !

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid 0.24 released

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by NimbusParc <ni...@yahoo.in>.
+1

Posted by NimbusParc <ni...@yahoo.in>.