Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mickey Kumra <Mi...@infosys.com> on 2008/10/06 18:49:55 UTC

Struts 2: Tags

Hi

I wish to develop an application from scratch, using Struts 2. However, I don't find the tag documentation available on the Apache website to be comprehensive. Could somebody please guide me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

---Mickey Kumra___

Infosys e-mail system.

RE: Struts 2: Tags

Posted by Mickey Kumra <Mi...@infosys.com>.
Hi

I have already been through the Tag Guide. However, there are examples which use certain tag attributes which aren't explained in the documentation. Also, tips on using ActionError and ActionMessage are absent.

Thanks & Regards

---Mickey Kumra___

Re: Struts 2: Tags

Posted by Mark <ma...@iinet.net.au>.

Re: Struts 2: Tags

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- On Mon, 10/6/08, Mickey Kumra wrote:
> I wish to develop an application from scratch, using Struts
> 2. However, I don't find the tag documentation available
> on the Apache website to be comprehensive. Could somebody
> please guide me in this regard.

That's a fairly open-ended request. What, exactly, do you want to know?

Dave