Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ned Seagoon <th...@hotmail.com> on 2001/02/21 11:41:57 UTC

City of London user meeting?

Hi Chaps,

It seems from looking at this list that there are a few of us working in
London either using or evaluating struts and thought it might be usefull if
we get together for a couple of hours either one lunchtime or evening to
swap notes. You never know, if we came back and said 'well xxxxx is using
it' it might well provide a kick in the pants to all concerned :-)

Email me privately if you want to come along, and specify if you'd prefer a
lunchtime or evening.

Cheers
Ned.