Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Vikash Kumar <vi...@RESILINC.COM> on 2016/10/05 05:20:21 UTC

User specific interpreter

Hi all,
                Can we create user specific interpreters? Like I want to create phoenix jdbc interpreter only for admin user. I am using branch 0.6.2.
And question regarding

1.       release date for branch 7 so that we can demo for Helium

2.        Multiuser implementation roadmap?

Thanks & Regards,
Vikash Kumar

Re: User specific interpreter

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Currently community is working on making release 0.6.2 [1].
I think it's bit hard to say when 0.7.0 is going to be released at this
point. I'll  start a thread for scope of 0.7.0, soon. Please keep an eye on
the mailing list.

Thanks,
moon

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1347