Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by cedrik <ce...@bpi.fr> on 2018/05/11 12:19:14 UTC

Import csv mysql

Hello everyone,

I import new connections with a csv file directly into the mysql database.
The import works perfectly.
The problem is that the connection does not work.
He tells me that the password is not good.
Yet he is very well informed in the settings.
When I erase the password in the settings and I retype the same password,
the connection works very well.

Can someone tell me why guamacole acts as if there is no password while he
is well informed.

Thanks !

Re: Import csv mysql

Posted by cedrik <ce...@bpi.fr>.
Thank you for your reply.
when importing the password is correctly displayed in the guacamole
settings.
The password is displayed correctly but it is as if it was inactive.
If for example I add a letter to the password and then delete it and save
it, the password and connection works perfectly.

Re: Import csv mysql

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
It sounds to me like there is some sort of issue with the password import -
either it is not being imported at all, or it is being translated
incorrectly during the import.  When you complete the CSV import and look
at the field, can you confirm that the password value in the table is
*identical* to the value when you set it, and that the parameter name is
correct?

-Nick