Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/16 01:40:52 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Hudi (incubating) 0.5.2 RC1

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 10 approving votes, 6 of which are binding:
* Suneel Marthi (binding)
* Vinoth Chandar (binding)
* Prasanna Rajaperumal (binding)
* Balaji Varadarajan (binding)
* leaf (binding)
* vino yang (binding)
* Bhavani Sudha
* Sivabalan
* Gary Li
* Y Ethan Guo

There are no disapproving votes. Thanks for everyone!

Voting Thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rf687b44fb8d5e9073c2918a0c366352379ddf01632832adcbfcc060e%40%3Cdev.hudi.apache.org%3E

We will soon follow with the announcement email for the release to
general@incubator.

Best,
Vino

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Hudi (incubating) 0.5.2 RC1

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

The vote for Apache Hudi (incubating) 0.5.2 RC1 has been canceled in
general@ due to the NOTICE and LICENSE issue(NOTICE is missing some
information).

We will fix it and prepare rc2.

Thanks everyone.