Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pw...@micron.com> on 2021/03/22 18:27:51 UTC

Re: [EXT] [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Otto Fowler

Micron Confidential

Congratulations Otto!

From: Joe Witt <jo...@apache.org>
Date: Monday, March 22, 2021 at 12:16 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org <de...@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: [EXT] [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Otto Fowler
CAUTION: EXTERNAL EMAIL. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and were expecting this message.

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Otto has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Otto's hard work and
generous contributions to the project and look forward to the
continued involvement.

Otto has been engaged for several years and is always helping with
release votes, takes on some of the more corner-casey (that is a word)
PRs/JIRAs, shares perspective, and is always willing to share thoughts
with people in the mailing list or slack which is vital to community
growth.

Welcome and congratulations!

Micron Confidential

Re: [EXT] [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Otto Fowler

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Otto!

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!