Posted to community@flink.apache.org by ru...@accenture.com on 2016/12/14 11:09:31 UTC

3rd session Apache Flink Madrid Meetup

Hi all,

Tomorrow we will have the 3rd session Apache Flink Madrid Meetup, this time sponsored by Accenture. You can find the agenda and details in

https://www.meetup.com/es-ES/Meetup-de-Apache-Flink-en-Madrid/events/235573467/

I am already working in the 4th session, so if anyone from Spain is interested in participate as speaker, sponsor, etc, please contact me.

Best

www.accenture.com

Re: 3rd session Apache Flink Madrid Meetup

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot for organizing a meetup in Madrid!