Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2019/04/18 08:40:04 UTC

Re: JDK vs JRE in Docker Images

Sean

Thanks for the pointers.

Janino specifically says it only requires a JRE - https://janino-compiler.github.io/janino/#requirements

As for scalac can't find a specific reference anywhere, appears to be self-contained AFAICT

Rob

On 17/04/2019, 18:56, "Sean Owen" <sr...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I confess I don't know, but I don't think scalac or janino need javac
    and related tools, and those are the only things that come to mind. If
    the tests pass without a JDK, that's good evidence.

FW: JDK vs JRE in Docker Images

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
    Sean