Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Brian McMahon <vu...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/09 03:22:47 UTC

I seem to have lost my dictionary

It appears the dictionary has disappeared and spellcheck doesn't recognize
any of the words.  Is there a way I can reinstall it?

Regards,
Brian McMahon

Re: I seem to have lost my dictionary

Posted by Brian McMahon <vu...@gmail.com>.
Dave and Brian, thank you very much.  I am using Windows XP, and it was a
little bit of a challenge tracking down the user folder.  However, I found
and renamed it, and reopened Open Office.  Spell check is now working just
fine.

Regards,
Brian McMahon

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.