Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2013/03/01 05:33:59 UTC

Re: Error Missing[556]

Hi,
I also having the problem of "NetCoonection.Connect Failed". Error Missing[556] Error Missing[642]. Have you solved it?

________________________________
Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
As OpenMeeting source is built now why ant is required? Is this connection error is related to it or to ports?

________________________________
Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Impossible :)

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
NetConnection is constructor of adobe flash there's was something wrong in file. I delete red5 and place a new one. I built it using Command Line.

________________________________
Posted by Kamran Asif <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Warning on Audio and Video TEST

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

yes for a 2.2 version then

Sebastian

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Just ignore it :)

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Kamran Asif <ka...@gmail.com>.
aoa aysha

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Kamran Asif <ka...@gmail.com>.
AOA

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

Hi,

RE: Error Missing[556]

[...]

Phone: +6173 319 2777 <tel:%2B6173%20319%202777>  (AUS)

Phone: +44207 633 2880 <tel:%2B44207%C2%A0633%202880>  (UK)

Fax: +6173 319 2799 <tel:%2B6173%20319%202799>

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 <tel:%2B61400%20756%20963>  (AUS)

Mobile:  +447900 918 616 <tel:%2B447900%20918%20616>  (UK)

www.codetwo.com <http://www.codetwo.com/>

http://www.codetwo.com

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Kamran Asif <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephen,

RE: Error Missing[556]

RE: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
Correction:

JAVA_HOME not JAVA_PATH

RE: Error Missing[556]

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Kamran Asif <ka...@gmail.com>.

RE: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Kamran Asif <ka...@gmail.com>.

RE: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
I think Maxim is correct he has not fully populated he DB.

I suggested last week he tried using the built in DB first to make this
process easier for him, get the basics done first then build on that
with a better understanding of the system.

RE: Error Missing[556]

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
I didn't use it one more time, I just check the install (as said by Kamran).

________________________________
Why do you ask me? It was your idea to use ant one more time :)

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I facing the problem of "NetCoonection.Connect Failed". Error Missing[556] Error Missing[642]. Can anyone please tell me how to resolve this issue.

________________________________
Guys; can you pl remove me from this thread?. Not sure who has added, i guess mistakenly somebody added.

Regards,
Ram Ayyalaraju

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Ram Ayyalaraju <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Kamran Asif <ka...@gmail.com>.
ok ,,,shunt down ur system firwall and goto the path where u have install
the openmeeting c:\.....\webapps\openmeetings\config.xml. open this file
amd match with the giving below setting...
 -->
 *-* <file:///D:/uninstall/webapps/openmeetings/config.xml#> <configxmlns:xsi
="*http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance*" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation
="*openmeetings-config.xsd*">
 *-* <!--

 URL/IP to use for the Server
    if this value is empty it will try to connect to the
    domain-name the OpenMeetings-Client has been loading from

* * -->
*-* <!--

<rtmphostlocal>192.168.254.182</rtmphostlocal>

* * -->
 * * <rtmphostlocal />
*-* <!--

Port to use for the Server
To this port the default server lookup is done

You can find all this configuration in your red5-Config in:
$RED5_HOME/conf/red5.properties

* * -->
 * * <rtmpport>*1935*</rtmpport>
*-* <!--

Port to use for the Server
To this port the fallback is done once the default rtmport failed
this should workaround 99% of all firewalls

* * -->
 * * <rtmpTunnelport>*8088*</rtmpTunnelport>
 * * <rtmpsslport>*443*</rtmpsslport>
*-* <!--

Wether it should try to connect to rtmps first or not
Valid values: yes / no

NOTE: The OSx and Linux Flash Player are NOT able to connect via rtmps
The support for Windows is experimental

* * -->
 * * <useSSL>*no*</useSSL>
*-* <!--

Port to use for the Server
This port is used to connect to the http-servlet
of the red5-servlet

* * -->
 * * <red5httpport>*5080*</red5httpport>
*-* <!--

    The protocol to use for the http connections
    for example upload/download of files

* * -->
 * * <protocol>*http*</protocol>
*-* <!--

    The setting for the NetConnection
    default settings is "none"
    set to value "best" if you are trying to use rtmp over native SSL
    see: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/net/NetConnection.html#proxyType

* * -->
 * * <proxyType>*none*</proxyType>
*-* <!--

    Name of the Application
    this is the Top-Icon Name of the Application

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you need to run install to fill your DB

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Kamran Asif <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Kamran Asif <ka...@gmail.com>.
ok, when did u get this error.... ?

Re: Error Missing[556]

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

RE: Error Missing[556]

Re: Error Missing[556]

Posted by Kamran Asif <ka...@gmail.com>.
yes ,,, i have slove it. kindly me know ur setup...