Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by rasnab <na...@richardsearle.com> on 2009/03/04 18:00:41 UTC

C client on OpenVMS?

I'm evaluating ActiveMQ for a project where one of the clients will be a C
application running on OpenVMS.

I've had a look around OpenWire-C and seen it depends on the Apache Portable
Runtime, for which I can find UNIX and Windows build instructions, but
nothing generic or specific to OpenVMS.  Documentation for the Stomp C
client seems even more elusive.

Does anyone have any experience of building an OpenVMS C client which they
can share?

Thanks,
Richard.