Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2019/10/07 21:30:21 UTC

[PASSED][VOTE] Fourth Release Candidate for hbase-thirdparty-3.1.0

With three binding +1s, the vote passes. Let me push out this RC as 3.1.0.
Thanks to the voters!

Re: [PASSED][VOTE] Fourth Release Candidate for hbase-thirdparty-3.1.0

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 2:30 PM Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:

> With three binding +1s, the vote passes. Let me push out this RC as 3.1.0.
> Thanks to the voters!
>
> FYI, this is a sour release. I tried to have core refer to it but a unit
test failed because of a missing method in ByteBuffer when backing buffer
is offheap. Turns out artifacts were built w/ wrong JDK (JDK10 w/ source
target of JVM8 -- HBASE-23132).

Putting up a 3.1.1 which is 3.1.0 just build w/ JDK8.

Sorry for the pain.