Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Laura Morales <la...@mail.com> on 2017/04/27 11:00:32 UTC

RDF graph visualization tools

Can anybody recommend a decent visualization tool to display RDF graphs? I can't seem to be able to find any, and exploring large graphs using queries via Fuseki isn't really practical :(
Ideally it should

- allow me to load a RDF graph from file, or connect to a SPARQL endpoint like Fuseki
- display nodes/edges as a network graph, such that I can explore the graph by looking at/clicking on nodes
- have a free license, no proprietary

Thanks in advance.

Re: RDF graph visualization tools

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
I assume you are looking for a generic tool here, one that is not jena
specific. therefore the question is somewhat OT for this list.

nonetheless you might want to check out http://editor.visualdataweb.org and
report your findings back to the loctio (lotico-list@googlegroups.com)
and/or the W3C mailing lists.

best,
Marco

--

---
Marco Neumann

Re: RDF graph visualization tools

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Laura,

You may take a look at the VOWL tools, specially VOWL on Linked Data. I
think they can fulfill a subset of your requirements.
http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/

Best Regards,
Nandana