Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2003/11/28 19:18:03 UTC

Re: RE : bug : make test fails

Barbara Post wrote:
> Hi Stas, thanks for forwarding it to the list.

And it'd be appreciated if you could stick on the list while resolving it. We
solve all the problems on the list and not offline, should someone else come
by the same problem, they will able to find the solution in the archives. If
you take it off-list the information becomes unavailable to others.

> The result doesn't seem nice :-/
>
> CVS_DATA01# perl -MLWP -le 'print LWP->VERSION'
> Can't locate LWP.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/mach
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/BSDPAN /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/mach
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0 .).
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.

So you need to install LWP from CPAN.

Though we have a small client that does most of the job and I wonder why it
didn't work for you. Before you get LWP, can you please run this for me:

cd modperl-1.99_11
perl -Mlib=Apache-Test/lib -MApache::TestRequest -le \
'print Apache::TestRequest::has_lwp'