Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Guillaume Aubert <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/18 11:58:22 UTC

How to use X509PKIPathv1 in WSS4J ?

Hi,

I would like to embed the full chain of certificates (User cert, CA
Cert) in the WS-Sec header but at the moment, I can insert only the
first certificate of the chain (user one).
I've seen in WS-Sec the X509PKIPathv1 BinaryTokenType and it seems
supported by the WSSecSignature Object. However it depends on the
useSingleCert (boolean value) which has to be set to true.
Is it possible to do it by configuration ?
I could not find it in the WSConstants or WSHandlerConstants Objects.

Thanks for your help

                   Best Regards Guillaume