Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2001/04/10 23:14:29 UTC

Re: Make install fails on libtool when compiled as a library

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Tom Nichols wrote:> ./build/mkdir.sh /var/www/lib;  fi;  libtool --mode=install cp libapr.la
> /var/www/lib
> libtool: not found
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
>
> The above installation method works fine with Apache_1.3.17 on the same
> machine. Any suggestions?

Yep.  :-)  I just fixed this in CVS itself the other day.  Just edit
Makefile.in in srclib/apr and srclib/apr-util, and replace libtool with
$(LIBTOOL)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: Make install fails on libtool when compiled as a library

Posted by Tom Nichols <to...@team.citx.net>.
Thanks, Ryan. Much obliged!