Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2006/08/24 21:24:15 UTC

Re: [m2] DBUnit plugin form m2?

Srepfler Srgjan wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone know if there is a m2 plugin for DBUnit and if not, can
> someone post an example pom that uses it via ant?

Is anyone working on such a plugin?  Using Ant is pretty verbose and seems
to require putting the data XML file in each module in my (limited)
experience.

Thanks,

Matt

Re: [m2] DBUnit plugin form m2?

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
On 8/24/06, Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found the following on the web, and it appears there's files in
> Mojo's subversion for this plugin.  Do I have to build/publish the
> mojo sandbox locally to use this?

To answer my own question - yes.  I checked out this plugin from
Subversion, installed it and now I can successfully use the settings
below.

Matt

Re: [m2] DBUnit plugin form m2?

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.

RE: [m2] DBUnit plugin form m2?

Posted by Andreas Guther <An...@markettools.com>.
I am not quite sure why you would need a dbUnit plug-in.  dbUnit is a
JUnit extension and if used together with JUnit will be executed by
Surefire with your unit tests.

Andreas