Posted to user@struts.apache.org by pavan reddy <pa...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/06/30 15:12:02 UTC

Issues with migration from struts 1.1. to 1.2.9

Hello Everyone,

I have issues with moving from different strtuts version with tiles plugin
in tiles-def.xml the doc type seems to raise an xml parse error
i tried moving the tiles dtd file to web-inf and pointing it to it but
didnt help much,

any clues on it thanks in advance

Pavan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

Re: Issues with migration from struts 1.1. to 1.2.9

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 6/30/07, pavan reddy <pa...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> I have issues with moving from different strtuts version with tiles plugin
> in tiles-def.xml the doc type seems to raise an xml parse error
> i tried moving the tiles dtd file to web-inf and pointing it to it but
> didnt help much,
>
> any clues on it thanks in advance

Have you reviewed the community maintained upgrade notes?
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsUpgrade

--
Wendy