Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gunna Satria <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/30 03:56:42 UTC

Re: Any idea how to default a value?PageBeginRenderListener

Hi,

  why don't you implement PageBeginRenderListener and set your value there.

  cheers,

  Gunna

Mark Stang <ms...@pingidentity.com> wrote:  I have a radio group:

     [input] Accept the license agreement

     [input] Reject the license agreement

This  works fine. The user must select ACCEPT to move on. However, I need to  be able to set the selected value to ACCEPT without user input. I would  prefer to use a HIDDEN value defaulted to ACCEPT. However, I am not  sure how to format it. What I need is for the page to send ACCEPT to  ognl:page.visit.currentState.acceptLicense. I thought about creating  component to do this and having it's default value be ACCEPT, but it  seems a bit of overkill. I think it can be done with a HIDDEN value,  but I am not sure of the Tapestry Syntax. The default value in  ognl:page.visit.currentState.acceptLicense is REJECT and I don't want  to change that.

Tapestry 3.03.

Thoughts?

thanks,

Mark

Re: Any idea how to default a value?WRONG PageBeginRenderListener

Posted by Gunna Satria <gu...@yahoo.com>.
ups...sorry wrong interpretation there..

  Gunna

Gunna Satria <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi,