Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2013/12/17 22:27:47 UTC

[VOTE] Blueprint 1.4.0

This is a vote to release blueprint-parser 1.2.0 and blueprint-core 1.4.0.

There are two major things in this release:
1)  ARIES-1141 - custom namespace extensions to allow a service reference to implement multiple interfaces

2) A couple of fixes to blueprint-core to get our itests passing again.   These include memory leak fixes and service reference fixes.  Basically, the most recent releases of blueprint-core have been broken and one purpose of this release is to get a release out that fixes these regressions.

Staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-055/

Tags:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/blueprint-parser-1.2.0/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/org.apache.aries.blueprint.core-1.4.0/

Here’s my +1.  Vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] Blueprint 1.4.0

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Christian

Am 17.12.2013 22:27, schrieb Daniel Kulp:
> This is a vote to release blueprint-parser 1.2.0 and blueprint-core 1.4.0.
>
> There are two major things in this release:
> 1)  ARIES-1141 - custom namespace extensions to allow a service reference to implement multiple interfaces
>
> 2) A couple of fixes to blueprint-core to get our itests passing again.   These include memory leak fixes and service reference fixes.  Basically, the most recent releases of blueprint-core have been broken and one purpose of this release is to get a release out that fixes these regressions.
>
> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-055/
>
> Tags:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/blueprint-parser-1.2.0/
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/org.apache.aries.blueprint.core-1.4.0/
>
> Here’s my +1.  Vote will be open for 72 hours.

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: [VOTE] Blueprint 1.4.0

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 6 +1 votes (4 binding).   This vote passes.

Dan

On Dec 17, 2013, at 4:27 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> This is a vote to release blueprint-parser 1.2.0 and blueprint-core 1.4.0.
>
> There are two major things in this release:
> 1)  ARIES-1141 - custom namespace extensions to allow a service reference to implement multiple interfaces
>
> 2) A couple of fixes to blueprint-core to get our itests passing again.   These include memory leak fixes and service reference fixes.  Basically, the most recent releases of blueprint-core have been broken and one purpose of this release is to get a release out that fixes these regressions.
>
> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-055/
>
> Tags:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/blueprint-parser-1.2.0/
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/org.apache.aries.blueprint.core-1.4.0/
>
> Here’s my +1.  Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> --
> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] Blueprint 1.4.0

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Re: [VOTE] Blueprint 1.4.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Blueprint 1.4.0

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Regards
JB

On 12/17/2013 10:27 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> This is a vote to release blueprint-parser 1.2.0 and blueprint-core 1.4.0.
>
> There are two major things in this release:
> 1)  ARIES-1141 - custom namespace extensions to allow a service reference to implement multiple interfaces
>
> 2) A couple of fixes to blueprint-core to get our itests passing again.   These include memory leak fixes and service reference fixes.  Basically, the most recent releases of blueprint-core have been broken and one purpose of this release is to get a release out that fixes these regressions.
>
> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-055/
>
> Tags:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/blueprint-parser-1.2.0/
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/tags/org.apache.aries.blueprint.core-1.4.0/
>
> Here’s my +1.  Vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Blueprint 1.4.0