Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Patrick Andries <pa...@videotron.ca> on 2002/01/15 22:17:19 UTC

Tabulations in XSL-FO

Since everybody is candid and willing to admit his own ignorance, let me
have a go at it:

Is it possible in XSL-FO to define tabulations at set positions, I know
how to set two tabs (with list-item-label and list-item-body), but how
do I generalize this to <i>n</i> tabulations? Embedding list-items in
list-item-bodies? Any other way?

Patrick Andries

Re: Tabulations in XSL-FO

Posted by Patrick Andries <pa...@videotron.ca>.

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

>You should use fo:table.

Yes, this is a good idea. I finally did do so yesterday night.

Patrick A.

Re: Tabulations in XSL-FO

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch>.
You should use fo:table.

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:17:19 -0500 Patrick Andries wrote:

> Since everybody is candid and willing to admit his own ignorance, let me
> have a go at it:
>
> Is it possible in XSL-FO to define tabulations at set positions, I know
> how to set two tabs (with list-item-label and list-item-body), but how
> do I generalize this to <i>n</i> tabulations? Embedding list-items in
> list-item-bodies? Any other way?
>
> Patrick Andries

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch