Posted to announce@apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2013/08/04 20:00:04 UTC

[ANN] Apache Shindig 2.5.0 Released

The Apache Shindig team is proud to announce the release
of Apache Shindig, version 2.5.0.

Apache Shindig is a JavaScript container and
implementations of the backend APIs and proxy required for hosting
OpenSocial applications.

http://shindig.apache.org/

Enjoy,

-The Apache Shindig Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Shindig 2.5.0 Released

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
W00t! Thanks to Ryan to driving this home =)

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.