Posted to wsif-dev@ws.apache.org by "Shah, Sumit" <su...@cgi.com> on 2007/08/26 06:25:57 UTC

WSIF Problem: Sequence Element has no type

Hello,

I am having some trouble trying to invoke a UDDI V2 Inquiry Service
provided by Aqualogic. My application is running inside WebSphere.

The 'find_binding' operation fails with the following error:

sequence element has no type name:
org.apache.wsif.schema.SequenceElement@4ffa4ffa

org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: sequence element has no type name:
org.apache.wsif.schema.SequenceElement@4ffa4ffa
at
org.apache.wsif.providers.ProviderUtils.unWrapPart(ProviderUtils.java:46
0)

Following the 'find_binding' complex type definition:

<xsd:element name="find_binding" type="uddi:find_binding"
final="restriction"/>

      <xsd:complexType name="find_binding" final="restriction">

            <xsd:sequence>

                  <xsd:element ref="uddi:authInfo" minOccurs="0"/>

                  <xsd:element ref="uddi:findQualifiers" minOccurs="0"/>

                  <xsd:element ref="uddi:tModelBag" minOccurs="0"/>

                  <xsd:element ref="uddi:find_tModel" minOccurs="0"/>

                  <xsd:element ref="uddi:categoryBag" minOccurs="0"/>

            </xsd:sequence>

            <xsd:attribute name="maxRows" type="xsd:int"
use="optional"/>

            <xsd:attribute name="serviceKey" type="uddi:serviceKey"
use="optional"/>

            <xsd:attribute name="listHead" type="xsd:int"
use="optional"/>

      </xsd:complexType>

So what does it mean by "sequence element has no type name"?

I saw a bug was filed for this issue (WSIF-64) and later fixed as of
WSIF-68. How do I verify that the change made it to my version of WSIF?

Thanks

Sumit

Re: WSIF Problem: Sequence Element has no type

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Shah, Sumit wrote:
> Thanks Aleksander. I appreciate it. Is there a way I can see the fix
> that was done for WSiF-64? I just want to compare the difference between
> what I have and what was fixed.

you should be able to check CVS/SVN logs to see and easiest way is ot
search mailing list archives as diffs are sent to it.

HTH,

Alek

RE: WSIF Problem: Sequence Element has no type

> I am having some trouble trying to invoke a UDDI V2 Inquiry Service
> provided by Aqualogic. My application is running inside WebSphere.
>
> The 'find_binding' operation fails with the following error:
>
> sequence element has no type name:
> org.apache.wsif.schema.SequenceElement@4ffa4ffa| |||
>
> |org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: sequence element has no type name:
> org.apache.wsif.schema.SequenceElement@4ffa4ffa|
> |at

org.apache.wsif.providers.ProviderUtils.unWrapPart(ProviderUtils.java:46
0)|

> | |

> |Following the 'find_binding' complex type definition:|
>
> | |

> <xsd:element name="find_binding" type="uddi:find_binding"
> final="restriction"/>
>
> <xsd:complexType name="find_binding" final="restriction">
>
> <xsd:sequence>
>
> <xsd:element ref="uddi:authInfo" minOccurs="0"/>
>
> <xsd:element ref="uddi:findQualifiers" minOccurs="0"/>
>
> <xsd:element ref="uddi:tModelBag" minOccurs="0"/>
>
> <xsd:element ref="uddi:find_tModel" minOccurs="0"/>
>
> <xsd:element ref="uddi:categoryBag" minOccurs="0"/>
>
> </xsd:sequence>
>
> <xsd:attribute name="maxRows" type="xsd:int" use="optional"/>
>
> <xsd:attribute name="serviceKey" type="uddi:serviceKey"
use="optional"/>

> <xsd:attribute name="listHead" type="xsd:int" use="optional"/>
>
> </xsd:complexType>
>
> So what does it mean by "sequence element has no type name"?
>
> I saw a bug was filed for this issue (WSIF-64) and later fixed as of
> WSIF-68. How do I verify that the change made it to my version of
WSIF?

WebSphere as far as i know uses old version of WSIF but i am not sure
what is exactly the version and how to check it.

best,

Alek

Re: WSIF Problem: Sequence Element has no type

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.