Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2007/08/27 16:33:42 UTC

[Vote Result] Release maven-scr-plugin 0.2.0

The vote on the maven-scr-plugin 0.2.0 passed with 4 +1 votes by Richard
S. Hall, Stuart McCulloch, Carsten Ziegeler and Felix Meschberger.

I'll go ahead and add the release to the download areas.

Thanks for your votes.
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [Vote Result] Release maven-scr-plugin 0.2.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Monday 27 August 2007 23:15, Richard S. Hall wrote:
>> Don't we need three PMC votes to call a vote?
>
> You need 3 PMC votes (on public list) to make the release official.
>
> Here is my +1, if you are missing any ;o)

Thanks Niclas!

And again sorry, it seems that this August is my worst month - perhaps
this is a hint that I need some vacation badly?

Carsten

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Monday 27 August 2007 23:15, Richard S. Hall wrote:
> Don't we need three PMC votes to call a vote?

You need 3 PMC votes (on public list) to make the release official.

Here is my +1, if you are missing any ;o)

Cheers
Niclas

Re: [Vote Result] Release maven-scr-plugin 0.2.0

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Don't we need three PMC votes to call a vote?

-> richard