Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/24 15:51:23 UTC

Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 4.1.1 milestone 3, based on rev. 1612804

On 23/07/14 09:09, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 23/07/14 08:50, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 21.07.2014 18:03, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> the translation deadline was last Friday and the milestone 3 build is
>>> underway.
>>>
>>> The m3 build is based on revision 1611634 from AOO410 branch. I have
>>> integrated 12 translation updates (including new languages). We have
>>> updates for de, he, km, lt, pl, pt, th, vi, zh-TW and new languages are
>>> ca, ca-XV and ca-XR.
>>>
>>> An overview of the fixed issues since AOO 4.1 can be found under
>>> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/milestones/4.1.1-m3-r1611634/AOO4.1.1_fixes.html
>>>

>>> The upload of the binaries builds is ongoing and can be found under
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
>>>

>>> Happy testing and verifying of fixed issues. Feedback is welcome as
>>> reported issues or discussion on our dev@openoffice.apache.org mailing
>>> list.
>>>

>> A serious defect has found its way into recent code line of planned
>> 4.1.1 release - see issue 125299, also reported on the verification of
>> issue 125228.
>>
>> This means that many text documents given in the Open Document Format
>> (ODF) will cause a crash during import.
>>
>> I already found the defect cause and will provide a fix today.
>
> thanks for reporting this issue. We have a problem with 3 languages
> ca-XR, ca-XV, zh-TW and I will rebuilt m3 completely to have a fix for
> your issue integrated as well.
>
> That means m3 will become a new revision. More info later ...

ok the upload is nearly finished and the rebuild me is based on revision
1612804.

Available as always under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
when the upload is complete. try again later if you should have problems.

Juergen

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Software Valencià wrote:
> I tested the ca-XR build on Windows and the installer wizard was in
> English and when I launched AOO from the desktop icon, interface was in
> English too until I configured User interface of Language Settings.

Did you install the full build or a language pack? This would be normal
if you installed the English build and a ca-XR language pack on top of
it. While a full ca-XR build should have ca-XR enabled by default and no
option to switch to English unless one install an English language pack.

Please note that there were two "milestone 3" builds, due to a problem
in the ca-XR (and a few other languages) import. Make sure to test with
the one that is available today (based on revision 1612804 as mentioned
in the subject).

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 4.1.1 milestone 3, based on rev. 1612804

Posted by Software Valencià <in...@softwarevalencia.com>.
Hi,
I tested the ca-XR build on Windows and the installer wizard was in
English and when I launched AOO from the desktop icon, interface was in
English too until I configured User interface of Language Settings.

Can this be caused by an issue or is this normal?

Greetings!
Vicent

El 24/07/2014 15:51, Jürgen Schmidt escrigué:

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 24/07/14 16:31, Pedro Lino wrote:
> Hi Juergen, all
>
> Already installed and ran (and confirmed/tested previous bugs)
> It is working perfectly (at least the en_US version)
>
> I'm a little worried that the Windows Nightly based on the same build failed
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/99
>
> Is this bad news or it is not a problem?

it seems to be another problem on the build bot. I am not sure 100%  but
the uploaded builds counts ;-)

Juergen

Re: Windows BuildBot [was: Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 4.1.1 milestone 3, based on rev. 1612804]

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oliver, Juergen, all

Thank you for the feedback. The build is working perfectly so I'm glad it
was such a simple problem. This seems to be a perfect candidate for 4.1.1 :)

Best regards,
Pedro

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

#100 showed me that there seems to be "no space left on the device"

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Juergen, all