Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Vilius Šumskas <vi...@rivile.lt> on 2022/04/01 10:31:45 UTC

Is Artemis manage role global?

Hi,

I‘m trying to understand how exactly Artemis roles work and I have a simple question: is “manage” role global? For example, if I use addSecuritySettings(), match the address to “somequeue.input.#” and add the role of the user to manageRoles attribute will the user then be able to send management messages to “activemq.management” queue too?

If yes, what other roles need to be not set if I want to confine the user only in his own address space?

--
    Vilius

Re: Is Artemis manage role global?

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.