Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by big data <bi...@outlook.com> on 2019/02/27 02:49:38 UTC

Any industral solutions for parquet-bases file generation and ad-hoc query?

Hi,

Are there any solutions for parquet-based data file generation (realtime
nearly) and ad-hoc query?

Thanks.

RE: Any industral solutions for parquet-bases file generation and ad-hoc query?

Posted by Eric Owhadi <er...@esgyn.com>.
EsgynDB is a full SQL engine on top of Hbase, supporting all sorts of JOIN including Nested JOIN (in addition to MERGE JOIN and HASH JOIN). It supports secondary indexes, so it can take care of multi-dimensional queries very efficiently.
It is fully ACID, across multiple tables.
Eric

Posted by big data <bi...@outlook.com>.