Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2008/02/15 09:59:52 UTC

T5: grid's css in 5.0.10

Hi,

in the t5.0.9, the grid's column header's css is, field name plus header, so
we have this:

<th class="id-header">Results</th>
for this I can have :
.id-header { width:700px; background:lightgreen}

but now, for the same template we have this:

<th class="id t-first t-last">Results</th>
and how can I specify a css for "id t-first t-last"? please help, thanks,

A.C.

Re: T5: grid's css in 5.0.10

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
This was simplified. For 5.0.9 you needed:

TH.myid-header { }
TD.myid-cell { }

For 5.0.10 the suffixes are stripped, thus:

TH.myid { }
TD.myid { }

The suffixes were redundant with the element type (TH for a header
cell, TD for a data cell).

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:59 AM, Angelo Chen
<an...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  in the t5.0.9, the grid's column header's css is, field name plus header, so
>  we have this:
>
>  <th class="id-header">Results</th>
>  for this I can have :
>  .id-header { width:700px; background:lightgreen}
>
>  but now, for the same template we have this:
>
>  <th class="id t-first t-last">Results</th>
>  and how can I specify a css for "id t-first t-last"? please help, thanks,
>
>  A.C.
>

>  --

Howard M. Lewis Ship

RE: T5: grid's css in 5.0.10

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Hi Angelo,

It is perfectly valid for an element to have multiple CSS classes.  The
class names are space-separated in the template.  You still use the "."
notation as a class selector in your CSS.  Thus, if you want to match an
element that contains all three classes, you need to specify all three
in the selector.

I hope that clarifies a little bit more.

--
Kevin

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Davor,