Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Jorge Infante Osorio <jo...@uci.cu> on 2011/09/23 14:37:23 UTC

Issue with WS-Security consuming a secure service in ODE

Hi all.

I´m working with Apache ODE, Intalio and WSO2´s Business Process Server to
implement some BPs.

In a BP I need to consume a secure service implemented using Axis2 +
Rampart, so I follow the recommendation in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/WS-Security+in+ODE in
all it variants, but with no success.

This is the error I see:

[2011-09-23 01:35:54,584]  WARN - PartnerService - Fault response: <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<message><Fault><faultcode
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecuri
ty-secext-1.0.xsd">

wsse:InvalidSecurity</faultcode><faultstring
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecuri

y-secext-1.0.xsd">Missing wsse:Security header in
request</faultstring></Fault></message>

[2011-09-23 01:35:54,615]  WARN - BpelProcess - Instance 27651 of
{http://wso2.org/sample/rule}CustomerOrderService-40 has completed with
fault: FaultData: [faultName={http://ws.ws

o2.org/dataservice}UnknownFault, faulType=null] @115

I send you attach the two file, CustomerDetailService.endpoint and
CustomerDetailService.axis2, that I used in the different configurations.

I can consume the secure web service using a CustomerDetailService.epr file
suggested by wso2, but I don´t know if this way is supported by ODE for
example in Intalio.

Can any want help me on this?

Saludos,

Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.

J´Dpto Soluciones SOA.

CDAE.

Fac. 5.

UCI.

RE: Issue with WS-Security consuming a secure service in ODE

Posted by Jorge Infante Osorio <jo...@uci.cu>.
Any idea or help on this issue?

Thanks,

               Jorge.

Posted by Jorge Infante Osorio <jo...@uci.cu>.
Thanks a lot for your Help Ishara.
I will to try what you suggested.

This is a big problem in the Intalio community as I saw in a lot of forum
pages.

Thanks again. :-D

Saludos,
Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.