Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ansaldo, Gaston" <ga...@soluziona-si.com> on 2000/11/15 20:45:11 UTC

Difference between action.xml & struts_config.xml

Hi.!
    Can anyone tell me what is the difference between this two files? When
should I use each of them and what for?

Thanks,
    Gastón

Re: Difference between action.xml & struts_config.xml

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
"Ansaldo, Gaston" wrote:

> Hi.!
>     Can anyone tell me what is the difference between this two files? When
> should I use each of them and what for?

I think I answered this earlier (blasted email reader is duplicating messages
on me), but just in case:  "action.xml" is the way you configure Struts for
version 0.5, while "struts-config.xml" will be used from version 1.0 on.

> Thanks,
>     Gastón

Craig