Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Carles Duque <cd...@eic.es> on 2004/03/18 10:04:51 UTC

Logger Error

Hello, I'm using tomcat and ojb. I test an example of cocoon with ojb:

        PersistenceManager manager = factory.getPersistenceManager();
        /* 2. Get current transaction */
        Transaction tx = manager.currentTransaction();
        /* 3. Start a Transaction */
        tx.begin();
        /* 4. now perform persistence operations. Store the new user */
        manager.makePersistent(usr);
        /* 5. Commit the transaction  */
      tx.commit();

In the "tx.begin();" tha application throws an error like this:
        [BOOT] ERROR: [org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.LoggerFactoryImpl]
Could not set logger for class null
        org/apache/commons/lang/exception/NestableException
        java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/lang/exception/NestableException

Can you help me?

Carles

Re: Logger Error

Posted by Laurie Harper <zo...@holoweb.net>.
Check your class path; you're missing some of the libraries required by
OJB (commons-logging in this case).

L.