Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at> on 2021/10/11 14:21:22 UTC

Plugin available check?

Hi,

is there a recommended Ofbiz-way to check if a plugin is available/installed - in Java?

Best regards,
Ingo

AW: Plugin available check?

Posted by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at>.
Hi Michael,

thank a lot. That was the right pointer. It is quite simple:

import org.apache.ofbiz.base.component.ComponentConfig;
import org.apache.ofbiz.base.component.ComponentException;

ComponentConfig config;
try {
	config = ComponentConfig.getComponentConfig("myaddon");
} catch (ComponentException e) {
	Debug.logWarning("ComponentConfig does not exist", module);
}

Best regards,
Ingo

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.