Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by bruno alves teixeira <l1...@alunos.uevora.pt> on 2007/02/08 16:10:10 UTC

[users@httpd] IP-based SSL virtualhosts problem

Hi,

I've been all over the web and mailling list archives, so I know multiple
SSL hosts on one machine is a problem for name-based virtual hosts, but
shouldn't IP aliasing and IP-based virtual hosts solve this?

I seem to be doing everything correctly but the certificate of the top
virtual host is used for all hosts. The RedirectMatch for each IP is
correct, but the top certificate is always used. You can check out the
attached file, to verify the definition of the virtual hosts.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your time.

Take care.

Bruno Teixeira