Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Steele <st...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/09 07:12:51 UTC

Image Previewing

Netbeans has a useful feature for previewing images (you just double click
and it opens a window with the image in), I can view bmp and png images as
an example. Not all image formats that I use are preview able though. Can
someone help point me in to the right direction as to how I can add support
for the other formats that I have? Or to describe how the current process
works?

Re: Image Previewing

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/tree/master/ide/image