Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/30 21:14:35 UTC

[VOTE] Saliya Ekanayake as a Synapse Committer

Folks,

Saliya has been contributing to the Apache Synapse for quite a while now,
and has been fixing many issue in synapse, including the documentation as
well as samples. His contribution seems to continue as we evolve. You can
see his contribution up to now in here [1].

Here's my vote: +1 for making Saliya a committer for Synapse

[1] -
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=186nyg5jij8mc?query=saliya&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
Senior Software Engineer & Product Manager; WSO2 ESB; http://wso2.org/esb

Re: [VOTE] Saliya Ekanayake as a Synapse Committer

Posted by indika kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks
Indika

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Hey

Sorry I'm late!! Big +1 from me.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] Saliya Ekanayake as a Synapse Committer

Posted by Saliya Ekanayake <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
+1
Thanks,
Hiranya

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
> Saliya has been contributing to the Apache Synapse for quite a while
> now, and has been fixing many issue in synapse, including the
> documentation as well as samples. His contribution seems to continue
> as we evolve. You can see his contribution up to now in here [1].
>
> Here's my vote: +1 for making Saliya a committer for Synapse
+1
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera