Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2012/10/28 15:29:40 UTC

[ANN] Maven Remote Resources Plugin 1.4 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Remote Resources Plugin, version 1.4

Process resources packaged in JARs that have been deployed to
    a remote repository. The primary use case being satisfied is the consistent
    inclusion of common resources in a large set of projects. Maven projects at
    Apache use this plug-in to satisfy licensing requirements at Apache where
    each project must include license and notice files for each release.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-remote-resources-plugin

You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-remote-resources-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.4</version>
</plugin>

Release Notes - Maven Remote Resources Plugin - Version 1.4

Bug
* [MRRESOURCES-64] Mojo: process uses deprecated expression project.build.resources
* [MRRESOURCES-56] The maven-remote-resources-plugin (1.2.1) fails to create a usable Resource Bundle if the outputDirectory configuration parameter is specified and does not explicitly contain ${project.build.outputDirectory}

Task
* [MRRESOURCES-66] Update to Maven Filtering 1.1
* [MRRESOURCES-63] use maven-plugin-tools' java 5 annotations

Enjoy,

-The Maven team

Re: [ANN] Maven Remote Resources Plugin 1.4 Released

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.
That looks to be what I'm after!  Voted ;-)

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hi Mark

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [ANN] Maven Remote Resources Plugin 1.4 Released

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.