Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by hicham abassi <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/17 17:07:52 UTC

need infos about ibatis 3rd party tool

Hello,

I'm playing with ibatis.
What's the actually best ibatis plugin ? Abator, .... ?

thanks

Re: need infos about ibatis 3rd party tool

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
Cool!  I just want to make sure that everyone understand it.

Jeff Butler

Posted by hicham abassi <ha...@gmail.com>.
Jeff,

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
>> We need to make this VERY clear somewhere.  I'll work up a statement for
the website.

Sounds good.  I have some ideas on this too.  In addition to a statement, I
think some new organization for the site is in order as well.  Plus, I need
to get some Ruby content up there.  Hopefully it will help with finding
documentation etc. as well.

Cheers,
Clinton

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.