Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/06 16:38:48 UTC

Remaining project infrastructure items

Looks like we are still missing two basic infrastructure items for Marvin-AI

- JIRA

I just requested a JIRA project for MARVIN with notifications being
sent to issues@marvin.apache.org

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MARVIN

- WEBSITE

We should have a basic website that describes the project, point users
to mailing lists, etc. If there isn't one yet, you guys could get
started by forking from:
https://github.com/apache/apache-website-template

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975

Re: Remaining project infrastructure items

Posted by Daniel Takabayashi <da...@gmail.com>.
I agree that have a new repo is the best choice.

And right now this web site (http://www.marvin-ai.org) is the Marvin
project official website, and it is a git book represented by this repo
https://github.com/marvin-ai/marvin-platform-book ... I think we can use
the same code to create the new one (apache version) and just add some
information about the new cycle of the project.

Posted by Lucas Bonatto Miguel <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wei Chen <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wei Chen <we...@gmail.com>.