Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by JP <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/29 01:20:00 UTC

Re: Form widgets - alternative options multually exclusive

Hi,
I'm having the same problem, did you find any solution. I'll really
appreciate if you can help me. Thanks in advance.

JP

Posted by JP <ta...@yahoo.com>.
Still waiting for any better solution....

Found a solution...not sure if this is the best way....Any suggestions will
be appreciated
Put the widgets in a Group and on the submit widget write the javascript as
         <fd:on-action>
            <fd:javascript>
              var parent = event.source.parent;
              if (parent.validate()) {
                print("Validation Success");
              }
              else {
                var form = event.source.form;
                print("Validation Failed Stop Form Processing");
                print("Get Error::"+form.getValidationError());
                form.endProcessing(true);
              }
            </fd:javascript>
          </fd:on-action>