Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/25 18:08:19 UTC

Disable notebook trash option

Due to some reason I need to disable the trash option for notebooks.
Just need to get the notebooks removed after deleting the notebooks

Re: Disable notebook trash option

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
I don't think there's such feature in Zeppelin right now, could you create
a ticket for it ?

Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月26日周一 上午2:08写道:

--
Best Regards