Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by rulien <li...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/03 13:42:23 UTC

Whole namespace in schema definitions under wsdl:types

We are using schema first developement. We used XFire but want to convert to
CXF.

We have on problem.

We have a method which uses objects generated from a xml schema using jaxb

public A findX (B , C)

In the namespace of this schema objects D, E and F also exists.

We use JAX-WS annotations to publish the webservice endpoints.

When we generate wsdl in XFire, only the elements in the interface (A, B, C)
shows up in wsdl:types definition

But in CXF every object (A, B, C, D, E and F) shows up in wsdl:types. Is
there something I can do to narrow this down ?

Re: Whole namespace in schema definitions under wsdl:types

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 06 November 2008 4:51:16 pm rulien wrote:
> Would this mean that i can create an objectfactory to use instead of
> existing one created by xjc ?

I can't see why not.   Take the one it generates, remove the references to the
unwanted types and make sure that's picked up.   Sounds like it would work.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Whole namespace in schema definitions under wsdl:types

Posted by rulien <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
More @signs will help.