Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Felix Gonschorek <fe...@gg-media.biz> on 2007/03/19 12:44:05 UTC

Skinning / Detecting Style-Sheet-Changes

Hello all,

i am trying to implement my own style for trinidad components. but for
every change i make to the css, i have to stop tomcat, clear the cache
folder and then start tomcat again. if i try to delete the cached css,
the file is locked and can't be deleted. Changes to the css are not
recognized immediately. i have played around with some web.xml
config-settings, but i haven't had success yet.
this way it takes a lot of time to create a whole new style, is'nt there
a possibility to see immediately results after changes to the css an a
page reload?

does sombody have a hint for me? i would greatly appreciate some help.

thanks in advance
felix gonschorek

Re: How to set focus to an inputText

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20070327/focus.jsf

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Skinning / Detecting Style-Sheet-Changes

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
This was issue
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-422
and I just resolved it and checked it in.
Now you can change your skin's css file and refresh the browser and
you will see the changes.
I have noticed that sometimes no styles at all get loaded, and there is
a warning
that the file could not be written. If this happens then you need to
stop/start the server.
I haven't looked into why this is happening just some of the time.

- Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello Felix,