Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Brian Silver <lo...@comcast.net> on 2016/02/11 02:29:25 UTC

Spell Check is not working

I was using Open Office 4.1.1 and noticed that spell check is not working.  Everything is shown as not spelled correctly.  No words are found when performing  spell check and when words are spelled wrong on purpose it does not show a correction.  I updated to 4.1.2 and still have the same problem.  I checked to make sure that English is the correct language and that everything is checked correctly.  Do you have a solution.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10