Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by L'oiseau de mer <oi...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/29 03:54:52 UTC

AOO 3.4.0 for solaris x86 version

I notice that nobody release AOO 3.4.0 Solaris x86 version, so i first
release a unofficial verision.
But a relate problem in coinmp of category-b part, so it is still not
include mozilla support.
I still deal with this problem, maybe can release another version that
include them in future.

Download Area:
http://www.openfoundry.org/of/projects/1201/download

Re: AOO 3.4.0 for solaris x86 version

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.
That is so cool~

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Re: AOO 3.4.0 for solaris x86 version

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 05/29/2012 03:54 AM, schrieb L'oiseau de mer:
> I notice that nobody release AOO 3.4.0 Solaris x86 version, so i first
> release a unofficial verision.
> But a relate problem in coinmp of category-b part, so it is still not
> include mozilla support.
> I still deal with this problem, maybe can release another version that
> include them in future.
>
> Download Area:
> http://www.openfoundry.org/of/projects/1201/download

I would be happy to add another column for Solaris to the download
webpage when we have an official release. :-)

Marcus